Engineering and Manufacturing Services
Solving Your Demanding Problems with Turnkey Solutions
Supporting an array of Defense and Commercial Systems
With Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) increasing year-over-year, Bionetics Defense Engineering Services Group provides an expert solution for legacy system support and sustainment through equipment design, overhaul, equipment repair, manufacturing, and logistics from our specialized and skilled staff.
When you come to us with a problem, we find the right answer to support your vision, provides value, and maintains system integrity. Through our varied experiences and wealth of continuing knowledge, you can rely on us for all your engineering needs.
Bionetics commercial engineering and services group integrates advanced technologies to solve complex measurement problems and has built a reputation for highly accurate and reliable flow measurement systems capable of operating at low flow rates and are compatible with most industrial chemicals and gases.
Engineering Core Competencies and Capabilities
Full-Service Support From Advanced System Design & Repairs to Material and Staff Management
- Legacy Weapon System Support
- Advanced Weapon System Design
- Advanced Navigation and Guidance Systems
- Advanced Gyroscope and Measurement Systems
- Reverse Engineering and Documentation
- Legacy Software Support and Programming
- Electronic Part Supply & Repair
- Design and Development
- Wiring Harness
- Circuit Board
- Test Equipment
- Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortage Management (DMSMS)
- Obsolescent Part Manufacturing/Engineering
- Material Kitting
Facilities and Laboratories
- 2-Axis & 3-Axis Rate Tables
- Thermal Chambers
- Shock and Vibration Table
- NIST Compliant Testing and Metrology
- Class 1K and 10K Clean Rooms
- Precision flow and temperature measuring instrumentation
- Low flow meters for liquid and gas
- Duct flow meters
- Flow and level switches
- Custom process measurements
- Precision manufacturing of electronic systems
- System integration and testing
- Power plant condenser monitoring and performance optimization
A History of Reliable Engineering Services
Bionetics has provided engineering and manufacturing services in the technology field for over 20 years. In that time our staff has worked with essential legacy systems, cutting-edge advanced systems and everything in between.
Our experiences include:
- Ground Vehicles (Personnel Carriers, Tanks, Armored Carriers, etc.)
- Aerospace Systems (F5, Global Hawk, F-35, F-16, F-22, Warthog, C-130, etc.)
- Ordinance Systems
- Minuteman III Systems Support
- Night Vision Goggle Test Equipment Development and Fabrication
- Circuit Card Assembly Development and Fabrication
- Unique Cable Harness Development and Fabrication
- Build-to-Print Circuit Card Assemblies, Cable Assemblies and Wiring Harnesses
- Flow Measurement
Direct Defense Engineering Support
When you have a problem in the defense equipment field, like a material shortage or a malfunctioning circuit board, we have the team for the job. Bionetics’ staff is made up of highly qualified professionals with a wide variety of specialty training.
Our streamlined process ensures quality results that fit within your specific time frame.
Engineer Your Success
Our full-service team can help sustain, overhaul, or reverse engineer solutions to meet even the strictest requirements. Schedule a consultation and discuss how our specialized team can engineer your success.
Engineer Your Success
Bionetics provides engineering and applied science solutions through active partnerships, passionate staffing and an endless drive for what’s new.
Discuss how we can help engineer your success.
Address: 101 Production Drive
Yorktown, VA 23693